Tuesday, August 07, 2007

WTBT Volume 60 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* I can't believe I have almost reached 3 years as a blogger.
* some days there is just nothing funny in the news.
* monkey business sometimes cannot be done at the zoo.
* you are wondering what monkey biscuits consist of.
* they must be a little bit like Zwieback cookies.
* God is watching after some of us.
* I hate when my shoe falls off and gets stuck under the brake pedal.
* it would be nice to see David Beckham in uniform for an MLS game.
* leaving your dead wife's ashes in a ceramic turtle is going to cause problems.

3 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

I'm disturbed by the man in the slide show on to the right of all of the news stories.

GMadrid said...

Agreed

Danielle Athanas said...

Congrats on three years, to start.

Second... I don't know what monkey biscuits taste like, but monkey bread is pretty good. :)