Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We're taking bets that there is no day like today...

The beginning of many students college careers begin at Quinnipiac University tomorrow. There is nothing like working at a college on Opening Day. It is like the World Series, Super Bowl and Tax Day thrown in together. I will start to work 18 hour days and absolutely love every single minute of it. I may miss my blog for the next few days, but I promise I will be back with stories and laughter. Smile while I am gone because I know that I will be smiling from ear to ear.

4 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

Opening was always my favorite part of the year. That, and Spring Carnival. I have to admit, sometimes in April I miss working Spring Carnival and the comradery (sp?) and stories it always brought. :)

GMadrid said...

Spring Carnival at UML. Lots of fun. Especially in Leitch where we locked it down!!!

Danielle Athanas said...

Yeah! And especially when residents come back from parties with a big bottle of Bacardi hanging out of their pocket, and come in the staff office. That's fun too. :)

Anonymous said...

spring carni!!! always a good time especailly when u get a raspberry latte hand delivered while working! :)