Thursday, August 02, 2007

We're taking bets that some questions need answers...

Hello everyone!!! I hope that you are enjoying August. Summer is flying by and if you do not stop and enjoy it will be gone. I hope you like today's questions. Fun times for all and don't forget you don't have to register to answer.



A. What do you think makes them "magic" markers?

B. If the answer is Jerry Seinfeld riding an elephant wearing socks what is the question?

C. What is your favorite candy to suck on? (Please keep it PG-13)

Answers:

A. I truly believe it is there ability to transport you from one room to the next with you moving your feet. Of course most people don't know you have to be drawing a backwards toilet flush that is wavy.

B. Who could find Kramer in the jungle and how would he do it? (I bet you can do better than this.)

C. I really think that overall the SweetTart is my favorite sucker candy. Even more than the candy ring which is really just like a big nipple.

6 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

A. Well... I never really understood the whole "magic" marker thing. They were just markers. Even Wikipedia can't tell me. I type in "magic marker" and it goes directly to marker pen.

I feel lied to...

B. "What'd you see at the celebrity circus?"

C. I'm a fan of Creme Savers by Life Saver. Pretty much in any flavor except orange. Mmmmm.

Maggie Moo said...

Mornin' Greg!

A. Isn't it obvious that when you draw with magic markers you can jump right into the scene you drew and play in a fantasy world?

Or was that just me?

B. How do you know you've had too much wine? When you see Jerry S on an elephant wearing socks...

C. Hmmmm...my most favorite would probably be Pink Lemonade Jolly Ranchers, though I can never find them anymore. So when in doubt, I'd say a rootbeer barrel is a great sucky treat. 8)

BTW, the polls are up now so you don't have to type in comments...come vote!!!

Tom said...

A. I think its magic because its made of unicorns and pixie dust.

Or because when you sniff them you see unicorns and pixie dust.

2. "whats the deal with these celebrity reality shows?"

3. Definately star bursts. They are just a good thing to have, except for the lemon ones. Honestly, who likes lemon starbursts.

Maggie Moo said...

Tom: I love lemon starbursts...and to you I would say, "Who sucks on Starbursts?"

8)

email said...

A) It's their ability to draw on furniture and walls ALL BY THEMSELVES!!

B) What's next after the wildly successful show about nothing?

C) Werther's Originals

GMadrid said...

Danielle - Sorry about the "magic marker" lies. If it will make you feel better get some sniffy markers and color.

Lisa - Gotta love a rootbeer barrell. Good stuff.

Tom - I am with you about sucking on a Starburst. Sometimes it is just too chewy and gets in my teeth.

JMC - I always forget about Werther's. They are soooooo good.