Monday, September 10, 2007

WTBT Volume 67 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* nothing will quiet a college campus quite like the VMAs.
* the Pats showed why Randy Moss was a good pick-up.
* even if you consider yourself too old you should watch MTVs the VMAs.
* Wayne Boniface is my hero and I bet you can't get out of his armlock.
* the NY Giants cannot play defense and having Tony Romo on your fantasy team this week was mint.
* if Bret Michaels choses Lacey as the girl to continue to rock his world I will find him and punch him.
* men's tennis is getting really boring watching Roger Federer win just about every major.
* Georgia cops really like their McDonald's hamburgers.
* Ellis Hobbs could have ran 150 yards and he would have never been caught on his record breaking kick return.

%%% VMA SPECIAL SECTION %%%

* John Norris and his blond dye job freaked you out in the Pre-Show.
* Britney Spears looked great for having two children under 2.
* she definitely struggled with her dance steps.
* I probably could have done better and I am a 6'1" white guy with very little rhythm.
* the set overall was pretty cool, but I thought someone was going to take a header.
* Justin Timberlake is the best entertainer in the world right now.
* MTV has a lot of really weird new shows.
* the show with Talia finding bisexual love may just have gone too far.
* the Foo Fighters are the most fun rockers around.
* Alicia Keys gave an awesome performance and her new song is off the charts.
* those little kids dancing with Chris Brown were super cute.
* it took Beyonce way too long to get to stage to get her award.
* I was the guy Britney stepped on to get down from one level of the stage to another.
* Kid Rock punching Tommy Lee has to be on tape somewhere and I want to see it.
* it will be the best video on YouTube beating Miss South Carolina.
* you are glad Sarah Silverman had diarrhea because another minute of her and I might have shut off the TV.
* Ayo Technology by JT, 50 Cent and Timbaland in the Southern Hospitality suite was hot.
* JT is right they should show more videos on MTV.
* Cee-Lo did a great job with Prince's Darling Nikki.
* most of my readers will have no idea what I have written because they didn't watch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the real problem here is that the cops have way too much time on their hands... they are also probably just upset that they live in Minnesota.

Danielle Athanas said...

How about the fact that I was doing laundry during halftime yesterday, and was still folding when the opening kickoff to the 2nd half occurred and history was made? Yeah, I was bummed.

GMadrid said...

Mica - I agree. Salty burgers. Weird.

Danielle - Thank God for replays.

Maggie Moo said...

A highly publicized murder trial involving someone who obviously killed his wife quiets down a campus too.

Until the verdict is read, and then all hell breaks loose...ah, a day I remember well...

And also, I would like you to prove to me that you can dance better than Brit did. My house. Wednesday. Greg gets down. ;)

Danielle Athanas said...

Mags are you selling tickets to that? I'd pay for it! :)