Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WTBT Volume 73 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* Drew Brees has no longer remembered how to play quarterback for the Saints.
* Heroes was super awesome last night and I am hooked again.
* Chuck started out pretty well and I think that overall it is going to be funny.
* your favorite character is Captain Awesome.
* a mugging and a proposal at the same time is a great story for the grandkids.
* it is weird they brought up the possibility of her saying no at the end of the story.
* a lot of men are going to be talking with deeper voices today because of this study.
* it is great to not play a game and gain on the Yankees.
* the NL play-off teams will be the Mets, Brewers, Diamondbacks & Phillies.
* I do believe the Cubs are going to self-destruct again.
* Ted's tramp stamp on How I Met Your Mother was hysterical.
* you cannot wait for the slap bet countdown to be over.

3 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

I don't think it's weird that they mentioned that the guy said "It could be worse-like if she said no"

But I do think it's weird that they told us that the couple:

1. Ate potato chips for dinner
2. Still plan on getting married

Danielle Athanas said...

Drew Brees... so sad last night. They played terribly. I gave up at halftime and went to bed. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the How I Met Your Mother episode - absolutely great. Only the people who have been watching awhile will get the Slap Countdown!