Friday, September 14, 2007

WTBT Volume 69 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...



* even with old people when you say sixty-nine you get a reaction.
* the Sox-Yankees series will actually mean something this weekend.
* this article gives you a whole new level of respect for Shakira.
* you didn't know you had any respect for Shakira.
* the poor Portland TrailBlazers cannot catch a break even when they get the #1 pick.
* in this hairy situation they should have just let the poor guy go.
* Bill Belichick should have been suspended for at least one game.
* suprisingly I agree with Venezuela and crazy Hugo Chavez on banning peculiar baby names.
* most sports fans will not be watching the most exciting game on Sunday: The WNBA Finals deciding Game 5.
* sometimes a simple conversation makes all the difference in another person's attitude.
* if you are from New England and you have never been to the Big E that needs to change this year.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Hmm, so much to comment on today...

-Hehe, 69
-I think I read something once that said that Shakira has like a 150 something IQ. It must be true, just because her hips don't lie.
-Do you think I can blame the Eagles losing in the Superbowl a few years ago to the Pats on cheating now?
-I am not from New England, but I think I may go check out Montgomery Gentry at the Big E, or I will at least be going.


Good post today

GMadrid said...

Tom - Excellent comments. No you cannot use cheating as an excuse because Donovan was out of shape. Her hips don't lie and the Big E is awesome you will love it.

Danielle Athanas said...

I agree BB should have been suspended for one game, and I would have rather have seen that then the draft pick loss. The players had nothing to do with the spying (supposedly) and now the whole team - and Bob Kraft, who the NFL said had no knowledge - will suffer. Gee, thanks BB and Matt E. BLAH to you I say - BLAH!!!

I've never been to the Big E and one of these years I will make it. I wish I didn't already have plans tomorrow or I'd go there to see Daughtry. Mmmm... Daughtry... :)