Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WTBT Volume 71 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* the digital smiley face is looking a little old at 25. :)
* I would have paid to see John Kerry's reaction to this kid.
* it is another scary September for the Red Sox.
* Barry Manilow is in a fight with The View and he is going to lose.
* Barry wrote the songs, but he is not a fighter.
* the Philadelphia Eagles are in a lot of trouble and Donovan McNabb may be looking at the bench soon.
* this guy has a few issues with God.
* I would love to see him serve that subpeona.
* it is a shame that the Women's World Cup games are on at 8 am during a weekday.
* I am excited that I have Friday off for Yom Kippur.

3 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

Senator to St. Peter: Yes, I have a subpeona for God. I need to see him immediately.

St. Peter: Are you serious?

Senator: Very. I'm suing him for excessive flooding, devastating tornadoes, the AIDS epidemic, and the New York Jets.

St. Peter: You're serious?

Senator: Yes. Now bring me to God immediately.

***Lightning Strikes Senator***

St. Peter: You still serious?

GMadrid said...

HYSTERICAL Danielle!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Tom said...

Donovan McNabb really McSucks. He needs to stop eating so much Soup and start practicing.

I really hate him.