Here are my favorite books that I read this year. It is a much shorter list and some of the books were published earlier than 2010, but this is the year I read them. So if you don't like it then you can get a papercut on your tongue. :)
10. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien - I can't believe I had not read this book. This is what fantasy is supposed to be like.
9. Moonlight Mile by Dennis Lehane - I love Kenzie and Gennaro. This book makes me miss this great detective series and want to read them again from the beginning.
8. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - The last of the Hunger Games book was completely amazing and gave me a great sense of satisfaction.
7. Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child - A great Jack Reacher novel. I am almost up to date on his books.
6. The Reversal by Michael Connelly - I love his books and with the duo of Haller and Bosch working together it makes it even better.
5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - An amazing book that weaves stories into one person's life and might change your life forever.
4. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - Totally changes direction after the Hunger Games and hooks me deeper into this amazing world.
3. It's Not Just Who You Know by Tommy Spaulding - A great book that teaches you how to find deeper and more meaningful friendships.
2. Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan - A totally satisfying conclusion to a fun adventure series. The books are such a great twist on Greek mythology.
1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - This book started me on one of the best adventures I have encountered in a long time. Such smart writing and deep characters.