Sunday, December 19, 2010

WTBT Volume 7 Series 2010...

We're taking bets that...

* it is sad that football season is starting to end.
* Julie Warner is an underrated cute actress as witnessed by Doc Hollywood and Tommy Boy.
* watching Unwrapped on the Food Network really makes you hungry.
* the UConn Women's Basketball team is amazing even though they aren't as impressive as UCLA in their heyday.
* Joe Biden is quite the soundbite and I think he makes Barack much more impressive.
* waiting for a snowstorm that does not show up is very disappointing.
* not getting a job is no big deal, but finding out via a secretary or HR webpage is disappointing.
* not getting a job is becoming a big deal, but not yet.
* Lonely Island's "I just had sex" with Akon is "I'm on a boat" worthy.
* most teams can't execute a proper on-side kick.
* it is weird that this blog doesn't show up in Facebook when I post it.
* you don't want to get in a fight with a guy with a samuri sword.
* New York has become the world capital of teams that choke.
* New York fans are going to be whiny about my last statement.
* most Christmas commercial are kind of stupid and don't make me want to buy their products.
* no one really has enough money to buy the even the enormous bow for the Audi they bought their wife.
* you are glad old people trust Wilfred Brimley.
* it is amazing that I am 3-0 in my College Bowl pool so far. I never start with a win nevermind 3 in a row.
* Tron:Legacy was a very fun movie and you should see it, but only in 3D.

No comments: