Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WTBT Favorite Songs of 2010...

Here are my list of favorite songs for 2010. They had to be released in 2010 to count.

20. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry - Although Glee's cover might have been better I really liked this song and appreciate its simplicity.
19. We R Who We R by Ke$ha - She might not be the most talented singer, but she continually makes fun music.
18. The Mystery Zone by Spoon - I think they are one of the best bands no one ever talks about.
17. Not Afraid by Eminem - This was a return to greatness and I love the line about treating the world like his children and raising it. Powerful.
16. Nothing on You by B.o.B. w/ Bruno Mars - Really cool song about the woman who no one can compare to.
15. Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce - I think the video makes this song even better.
14. White Sky by Vampire Weekend - How can you not like this quirky band that makes fun music?
13. Dancing on my Own by Robyn - She really puts out some great music and most people don't even know she exists.
12. King of Anything by Sara Bareilles - I saw her do this live and it was amazing.
11. When Love is Dying by Elton John and Leon Russell - It is very different from everything else Elton John has ever done and I love it.
10. The Catalyst by Linkin Park - This song absolutely rocks. It is a great anthem for people get out and do something with their lives and get out from under our past sins.
9. Airplanes Part 2 by B.o.B. w/ Hayley Mills and Eminem - I truly believe that this version should be the one that got all of the radio play. Amazing lyrics with a great Eminem rap.
8. You Are Not Alone by Mavis Staples - Who? You should find out. That's who.
7. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars - The song he wrote for me to give to Theresa. Love it.
6. Cooler than Me by Mike Posner - What a fun song with such a different sound.
5. I Like It by Enrique Inglesias - I just can stop loving this song. Every time it is on I want to turn up the radio.
4. Animal by Neon Trees - Another one of those cools songs that I always forget who is singing it.
3. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna - Kind of creepy and the video is whacked by I really like this song.
2. Raise Your Glass by P!nk - She just does not put out bad music. "If your too School for Cool" is just a genius line.
1. F@ck You! by Cee-Lo Green - He took and incredible sound and put awesome lyrics to it. Every time I hear this song I just have to smile.

No comments: