Here is my list of my favorite shows that aired in 2010. They may not still be on, but they were on in 2010. I hope you like my list and remember I do not have HBO or Showtime.
18. 30 Rock - I know it is funny, but I just don't like it every single week.
17. CSI Miami - The show still has some cool story lines although Horatio is starting to grate on me.
16. Top Chef - They probably have the best all-stars show ever. It is amazing how they keep me riveted and hungry ever single week.
15. CSI - I still love the original show. Laurence Fishburne has made a good transition from movies and his daughter's pornography.
14. Rubicon - Sadly this show was cancelled after one season, but it was very intelligent and was teeming with conspiracies.
13. Detroit 1-8-7 - Michael Imperioli is one of the greatest actors and I like all of the characters and the mysteries on the show.
12. House - Huddy is a little weird, but the addition of Amber Tamblyn has really kept the other actors on their toes.
11. NCIS - Consistently good show with many funny parts intertwined with good story lines.
10. Project Runway ~ Mondo really made this last season and was the main reason to watch.
9. Amazing Race ~ The adventures these people go on are really incredible. I love it every season. Though the Fall is tough with football screwing up the TiVo.
8. Community ~ This might be the most underrated comedy on TV. The paintball episode last season was awesome.
7. The Office ~ Starting to get really funny again just as Michael leaves.
6. Sanctuary ~ A real fun sci-fi show that has fun individual shows that weave into the main plotline.
5. How I Met Your Mother ~ If we do not meet the mother soon I may have to turn my back on this show. But it is so damn funny.
4. Chuck ~ This show continues to get better and I hope that more people watch it.
3a. Big Bang Theory ~ Just when I thought it was getting kind of old they brought the funny back. Jim Parsons is truly a master in his role as Sheldon.
3. Glee ~ I can't believe I almost left this off the list. The bullying storyline and the cameo of Mrs. Chris Martin have made this a great show.
2. LOST ~ Great Ending for a great show. I hope I get to go to heaven with my friends.
1. Modern Family ~ Laugh out loud funny every single week. There might not be a better show on TV.
I have to admit I have watched a lot less TV this year. I haven't gotten into The Event though they are all TiVo'd for a snow day. I didn't watch MadMen from the beginning so I haven't watched it.