Wednesday, August 25, 2004

We're taking bets that everyone can be freaking weird at anytime...

People are weird. Not much else to say end of story. I will put some bullets of weird stuff that I have seen lately.

- Men standing in groups outside with their hands in their shorts. When did this become acceptable? Are you trying to air things out? Do women do this? If they do I am going to be weirded out even more
- People who stare at others like it is their job. Hello give me a sec to not feel violated. If you are going to stare could you please not have a creepy look on your face. I need to take a shower with paint thinner just to get off the funk you are passing on.
- Women who dress like it is a NYC club but it is actually Lowell, MA on a Wednesday or Thursday night. Ladies there is only 20 guys and girls at the bar anyway and most of them don't have all their teeth. J. Lo would be proud but come on.
- Parents yelling at their kid in Wal-mart like they are yelling at another adult who cut them off in traffic. Do you think your two year old understands all the profanity? They do now because you are teaching them. There is nothing cuter than the vulgar toddler. Goodness.
- People who pick their nose... eat it... then look around to see if they got caught. HELLO!!! Wouldn't it make more sense to look around in the beginning? I mean everyone picks. EVERYONE!!! Don't argue or you will get a booger flicked on you. If you are going to do all that then I say PICK MAN PICK!!! Like Lou said in Caddyshack I've bet $20 the kid eats it. :)

I think this is going to be a regular column. There is a lot of funny weird people out there. Hell I haven't even started on the people I work with. :)


















Just kidding they are reading this. Hee Hee, but I gotta make them wonder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now for all the weird things we've seen Gregory Madrid do over they years............:)

GMadrid said...

Damn Anonymous!! I hate him/her then I can't make fun of them. :)