Tuesday, November 09, 2004

We're taking bets that editorials are fun...

So I wrote an editorial a few days after the Red Sox won the World Series. It was in response to the Lowell Police Chief wanting people that were identified as troublemakers to be expelled from the University. Since the World Series was two weeks ago I figured it not going to get into the paper. Well, in the Sunday my editorial was printed. Now I need to worry that I could get in trouble with the University because I may not have been supportive of the city. Hopefully it won't get me reprimanded. Read the editorial and give me your comments.

GMAD Reprimanded Police Chief

1 comment:

Nai said...

Yeah,

I'm with Rob. Besides, if it does land you into trouble, I think that maybe the institutiosn values and your values may be so far skewed that it would warrant a job change.

Plus, what an example of standing up for what you beleive and speaking your mind in an appropriate format.