Friday, November 05, 2004

We're taking bets that the littlest things can make you happy...

This is a simple blog, but I just wanted to tell you three things I heard this week that made me happy the last few weeks. You may not get the context, but they made me happy.

"My boobs feel really big."

"He was just saying those things to impress me."

"She knows the ins and outs of sex toys."

They may not be funny to you, but I am sure you can find ways to make them funny. Everyone needs to look for the humor in life. Things are said everyday that are absolutely hilarious or at the very least make you smile. Listen carefully to others because you never know when you could get an opportunity to smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boobs always feel big. And they always get in the way...

Damn.

- Danielle :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »