Sunday, November 28, 2004

We're taking bets that guys can be freaky protective...

What is it about men who are in relationships? They seem to be afraid of every guy that walks near their beau. Usually they then get touchy to show everyone that they are a couple. Half of the time you don't really notice, but the other half of the time it is kind of overboard. I think that if guys could they would pee on their women's leg to mark their territory.

Now I am an average looking guy. I am overweight, but not in a disgusting way yet. I am definitely not a threat to guys, but even I can illicit the "MY GIRLFRIEND! STAY AWAY" reaction. I was in my local Starbucks waiting to order an Egg Nog Latte when the guy in front of my looked in my direction. I thought it was odd, but then he grabbed his girlfriend's hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Now this didn't seem to be a normal thing for him, because she looked at him like he was crazy and said, "What's up with you?" I actually laughed out loud. I was not looking to break up his relationship, but rather just wanted some coffee. Why do we have to be so insecure about our relationships? Women may be even worse, but they come right out and say things to other women. Guys just try to mark their territory. Is it this way in the gay community as well? I wonder.

To all guys in relationships out there... I AM NOT A THREAT!!! Let me live my life without acting weird around me. Currently I am not even a squirrel trying to get a nut, but rather I have decided to hibernate for the winter. Remember the girl is with you for a reason don't overreact and pee on them. (Unless that is what you are into and to that I say GROSS!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things...1) gay community very territorial, if you don't identify as heterosexual it's not quite as easy to find someone else (it is getting better), so if someone else is looking at the person that you are with you want them to know that they can look but they can't touch...

2) Get some tinsel (silver icicles I think they are sometines called) it hides tree blemishes very well and is sparkly and shiney and looks cool with the lights :-)

Anonymous said...

I got something even funnier... the best is when a guy with a girlfriend is checking you out and the girlfriend gets mad at the girl. This has happened to me before, a couple the guy looks at me and smiles I smile back cause i'm polite the gf then looks at me with the eye roll or the unecessary dirty look, which I want to tell he is not a good look since she is already ugly. But I digress...I have a few thoughts on this:
1)Give your man the dirty look, why is look at me with you right there??!! I'm not gonna say don't look, looking is a normal human thing, but don't smile and make it obvious that you are flirting.
2)Is the gf mad because he is looking at another chick, or because i'm a big girl, and she is feeling like damn why is my man looking at this fat chick so the dirty look is directed at tme.
I wonder cause its happened to me quite a bit, but atleast i'm a cute and not some skinny ugly girl with no clothes on. The fact tha your man is looking at me means he has good taste, which would be a good reflection on you if you(the girlfriend) were not giving me(the cute innocent bystander)dirty looks.

PMcT

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Verwendung von ritalin bei adhd Sport text swimming pool water filter Effexor withdrawal symptoms help Select baseball

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Funeral homes in oseola wisconsin black+pussy+hardcore Maker ativan 3360 nokia ring tones propecia topical New car cheap insurance Currency trading currency trading forex currency trading Swat kat hentai http://www.ultraviolet-water-filter.info/miss-jayne-bentley.html