Wednesday, November 10, 2004

We're taking bets that it is about time a Hispanic got a high ranking post...

Being 1/2 Hispanic it makes me very happy that George W. Bush chose Alberto Gonzales as John Ashcroft's successor. Gonzo (as I heard his friends call him though Berty may also be a nickname) may not be the best choice and he has a ton of ACLU things to answer for, but he may be alright. Yes you have heard me right I am applauding GWB and one of his decisions. Now I am sure there will be some small scandal associated with Gonzo, such as hiring illegal Dutch immigrants as housekeepers or sleeping with a white woman. You know all of the bad things that he may have done. :) You have to figure that there is some way that "THE MAN" is going to try and hold him down. He's just got to keep on moving. Most Hispanics are wily that way. I think he will get appointed. Go Gonzo!!! I have faith in you!!! For Hispanics across this nation I salute you.

(Please do not take this entirely seriously. It is satire & I think it is funny. If you don't that is your problem.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a little funny myself and your right, sooner or later there would be scandals associated with Mr. Gonzales. Can't wait...

Nai said...

I just want to see salsa lessons in the Oval Office. The nickname Gonzo must have been earned somehow.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was surfing the internet and came across your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it makes such good reading.

This is one to watch.

Many thanks,

house cleaning schedule