Monday, November 01, 2004

We're taking bets that it is time to get out and vote...

Tomorrow is election day in the United States. The President of the United States will be decided tomorrow. It is being called the most important election ever. To be quite honest how will anyone know that until many years later?

I know that many of you think that voting is like getting a polio shot... it doesn't really matter anymore no one has polio. I believe that to be completely false. It allows you to be able to bitch and complain about the way things are. If you don't vote I don't want to hear one single word from you about the state of the union. You missed your opportunity to have the biggest part of free speech you can have. Now you need to shut your mouth for the next four years.

So I don't care if you are in a swing state or not, wealthy or poor, a Democrat or Republican... GET OUT AND VOTE TOMORROW!!!

1 comment:

GMadrid said...

You go ROB!!! Very proud of ya. I am glad you are voting. I wonder if Julianne is voting. Ian says it is going to be a blowout. I won't give away to who wins.