Friday, April 01, 2005

We're taking bets that I have a question today...

In a new feature here at the WTBT Offices we are going to pose a question or two each week about various items. WTBT will answer the question and then hear what the readers have to say.


A. What are the 5 songs that you will never change the car radio if you hear them or will stay in the car to hear the end?

B. If you had the chance would you sleep with a gorgeous celebrity(ex. Brad Pitt or Jennifer Garner), but the sex would be awful or would you sleep with an unattractive celebrity(ex. Rosie O'Donnell or Michael Jackson) and the sex would be great?

WTBT Answers
A.
1. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
2. Rob Base - It Takes Two
3. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
4. Do Me - Bell Biv Devoe
5. One Night in Bangkok - Head Murray? (Not sure if this is the right artist)

B. Hey looks aren't everything and there isn't too many cures for bad sex so I would take the uggo. I mean they are still a celebrity right. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.
1. Billy Joel - "Piano Man"
2. Alanis Morrisette - "You Oughta Know"
3. Goo Goo Dolls - "Iris"
4. Guster - "Barrel of a Gun"
5. Garth Brooks - "Friends in Low Places"

B. Uh... since it is a celebrity... I would have to say the gorgeous celebrity. I think it would be hilarious to tell people that Brad Pitt sucks in the sack. Of course... that all hinges on me being single, which of course I'm not, so...

Anonymous said...

A:
1. John Legend - Ordinary People
2. DMB - #41
3. Louie Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
4. Elton John - Still Standing (don't ask)
5. Any song by Digital Underground, Arrested Development, or Tony, Toni, Tone :O)

B: Celebrity, cuz yes looks aren't everything, but shit I'm not gonna know this person in depth it's a one nighter. So Greg you can have Michael Jackson or Rosie O, I'm gonna stick with the hottie :O)

Anonymous said...

A: I'll be nice today and not respond to other people's choices. You are all entitled to your own opinion, even if it sucks. :)
Off the top of my head, I'll say...
1. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
2. AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
3. Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks
4. Guns 'N Roses - Ain't It Fun
5. Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

B: Hell, yeah, I'd take the sex with the hottie. I mean, c'mon. And, really, single or not, there is an unwritten clause in all relationships about this kind of stuff.

-Robness

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I'm definitely agreeing with Danielle on #1

1. Piano Man - Billy Joel
2. Mad World - Gary Jules
3. Stairway to Heaven - LZ
4. Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley (Though it'll kill me one day)
5. Dust in the Wind - Kansas

B. Well, hell.... are there gonna be cameras involved....? Cus I mean.... I could use the money.... :-D

-Matt Davidge (who apparently can't Log right now)

GMadrid said...

Excellent Work Matt. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. moving company in nyc amateur pussy http://www.pdapocketpc.info/performance_parts_for_96_pontiac_sunfire.html Pharmacutical diet pills

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »