Sunday, July 24, 2005

We're taking bets that actions speak louder than words...

It has been quite the interesting weekend. I had major car trouble on my way to Lowell and never ended up getting there. I bought an interesting book called The Historian. Ended up seeing The Island. There is something wonderful to be said about a no nonsense action movie. Michael Bay is probably become the foremost director of action movies today. You did not need to think too much in this movie and the action scenes were incredible. Scarlett Johannsson is a hottie from another planet. I highly recommend that everyone go see it. Ladies Ewan McGregor is in it too so there is some eye candy for you as well. Tomorrow I will enlighten everyone with my near death experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »