Friday, July 22, 2005

We're taking bets that Friday is a time for a question

Once again Friday has arrived and it is time for WTBT's weekly question. I hope that everyone enjoys. Have a great weekend.

A. If you could have a secret camera in any room in the world, what room would you put it in?

B. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be?

Answers:

A. I think that I would put a secret camera in the room that the President makes most of his decisions. It would be neat to find out the information he/she has before a decision is made.

B. I would like the world's largest collection of DVD's that way I could watch any movie at any time I wanted. I am trying, but I don't have quite the number needed for the largest collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. The kitchen at Carrabba's - I want to know all their secrets!

B. Sex Toys...'nuff said

-cgm ^^

Anonymous said...

A. I'm going to have to agree with you... the White House Situation Room.

B. I think I would want the largest collection of books and bookmarks. I know, it's kind of a dorky answer, but I love-love-love to read and I absolutely love bookmarks.

:-)