Thursday, August 04, 2005

We're taking bets that the answers have changed...

The lovely people at WTBT offices have decided to move the questions of the week to Thursdays. Many people try to get away on Fridays and have no time to think about these important life-changing questions. Hopefully this will elicit(yes this is the correct spelling) more responses. As always put your answers in the comments section.

A. If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be?

B. What sounds make you angry or as Dane Cook would say, "Make you want to punch babies"?

Answers

A. This is a very tough call. I would have to say that I could watch The Godfather and The Shawshank Redemption over and over again. If there was only two movies I could choose than I would have to choose only one drama. Shawshank has a more feel good ending and one of my favorite quotes ever in, "Get busy living, or get busy dying." So I would choose that movie. My second movie would have to be a comedy of some sort and knowing my sappy nature it would probably have to be a romantic comedy. With that being said When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, Notting Hill and Serendipity make the cut. Since I can only have one Meg Ryan movie then Sleepless in Seattle is out. Serendipity is wonderful though I don't think Kate Beckinsale can beat Julia Roberts though Hugh Grant and John Cusak are in a dead heat. So it is down to Apricots in Honey and Rob Reiner's mother saying, "I'll have what she's having." I think it has to be When Harry Met Sally, because Billy Crystal's rants about men and women being friends are classic. Plus I love when he moans about his 24 hour tumor. So there you have it... The Shawshank Redemption and When Harry Met Sally. Man that was tough.

2. Not that I condone punching babies, but there is currently one sound that drives me up a wall and may make me punch a baby. When I hear idiots yelling "What" like Dave Chappelle did imitating Lil John on Chappelle's Show. When Dave Chappelle did it I laughed, but when others do it they cannot stop. Unfortunately Charlie Murphy says that this great show is now over, but maybe it will stop idiots from screaming it.

6 comments:

Liz said...

I agree with you Greg that one movie would have to be a drama and one a comedy. I think the one that I consider a comedy would be the Princess Bride...although it could go either way. The drama is harder. Shawshank is a good choice...one that never gets old. Actually, because I can't think of ANY other dramas right now...I'll go with that. Another great Tim Robbins flick.

The sound...hmm, I hate the sounds of the heat bugs you hear...I can't stand the sound or the fact that they represent oppressive heat is on its way. Ask me again in 5 minutes and I am sure it will be something different.

Anonymous said...

Hrrrmmmm...

Definitely "Interview with a Vampire". I absolutely love that movie. Though, I guess "The Notebook" could be in the running. *thinks for a second*........ Yeah, "Interview with a Vampire" and "The Notebook". Hands down. I can read books to make me laugh, so I figure one about valuing life and one about true love are good enough. :-)

What sound would drive me to punch a baby... well, nothing, but a sound that would make me continually pound my head against the wall would be a valley girl talking to me for longer than 30 seconds. I can't deal with shallow-speak.

P McT said...

Gosh this is soooo hard okay i'll have to go with one sad one comedy. I immediately thought The Notebook cause that movie was awesome, but one of my all time favorite romantic movies is Love Jones I could look at Lorenz Tate all day. Then I have the toss up of Friday or Tommy Boy, i'll have to go with Tommy Boy I think I watched that movie everyday for about 3 months my freshman year.

I guess a sound that bothers me would be feedback/radio static, it just irks my nerves!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Dvd players windows 95 Levaquin breastfeeding Best search engine optimization company Mothers bracelets swarovski Long term holiday multi trip insurance Hardcore movie gallery post thumbnail How to drain a gas hot water heater Hardcore shemale fuck Conflict management at schools Crotch sex football

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work guitar cabinet grill cloth Addressing wedding invitations pastor http://www.pre-owned-concord-saratoga-diamond-watch.info/caravandodgerackroof.html