Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We're taking bets that she's a Golddigger...

I can say that I have perhaps the most eclectic mix of music tastes of anyone I know. I love country to punk to rap to pop. That led me to my purchase of music yesterday. People young and old should be flocking to their local Best Buy/Circuit City/MediaPlay, etc. to buy Kanye West's new album. His first CD College Dropout was fantastic and won two Grammy's. This next CD will probably win 10 Grammy's. This CD Late Registration has unbelievable beats, wonderful hooks and some great messages. Currently my favorite song is "Golddigger" with Jamie Foxx, but "Heard Em Say" with Maroon 5's Adam Levine is a close second. There are a thousand reviews out there so I wouldn't just take my word for it. Even if you are not a huge Hip Hop fan you should be running out to get this CD. Thankfully there are artists like Kanye that make wonderful music. I just hope that he collaborates with Young Jeezy next. That would be some hot music.

1 comment:

Micah said...

I'm a big fan of The College Dropout, so picking up Late Registration was a no-brainer. But when I learned that Jon Brion was co-producing most of the songs, it REALLY got me wanting it.

Although I haven't given it an in-depth listen yet, I'm digging the album. "Gold Digger" will not leave my head.