* there is something soothing about the Bank of America radio commercials that really makes you want to switch.
* you knew Richard Seymour and the Patriots were going to work it out quickly.
* it doesn't faze you anymore when you hear news that American soldiers have died in Iraq.
* you can't believe the Shaq took a pay cut and is still going to make $100 million over 5 years.
* it sucks being fooled by a mall map that says a store exists but it actually isn't open yet.
* the appointment of John Bolton to the UN is going to bite GWB in the ass.
* the Celtics are going to get the better of the Antoine Walker deal in the long run.
* you are always behind the person going 15 MPH when you have to get home and go to the bathroom.
* there is something hot about a girl wearing a baseball cap at Fenway Park.
* this guy had a real bad day.* Chris Pronger could return the Edmonton Oilers to Stanley Cup glory.
* when you are in a rush a one row escalator sucks.
* the Space Shuttle landing will be one of the most watched events NASA has had in a long time.
* if you are a Red Sox fan you are getting tired of Manny's antics, but you love his hitting.
* you should listen to Ray Lamontagne's CD. It is one for the ages.
* walking into a door that you thought was an automatic door is not fun.
* Adidas only got stronger by acquiring Reebok and should give Nike a run for their money.
* I now know why older people save all of their change.
* the Cincinnati Bengals are going to make the playoffs this year.
* the Detriot Lions will not.
* ESPN's Sportcenter has had a real cool promotion with it's 50 states in 50 days.
* you don't know anyone who likes Will Smith's song "Switch", but you hear it on the radio constantly.
* you don't know what movie this line is from... "Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, you'll be classy. If you win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press'll think you're colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it means you are a slob."
* college students are going to start protesting the war in Iraq like they did in the lates 60's and early 70's.
* Jessica Simpson makes Daisy Duke hot for the first time ever, because Catherine Back was cute, but she was never hot.
* you cannot believe that Joe Paterno is still coaching at Penn State. I think he was around when they invented football.
* the AHL is going to be a better hockey league now that my brother has been hired to work for them. Congrats Rob.