Monday, August 22, 2005

We're taking bets that it is fun to be a Mr. or even a Little Miss...

How many people remember the Mr. Men/Little Miss books from our childhood? I did a little bit of research on these fun little characters and found their official website. In the site you can make your own Mr. Men and Little Miss characters. It could be a great teambuilder especially when you make Little Miss Pain in the Ass and Mr. Grabass for your employees or friends. So go checkout it out at www.mrmen.com.

Just one other fun thought for the day. What do you think they call the bucket that they put behind a horse or elephant during a parade? I thought that it would have been called a buttoon as a spin off of a spitoon. What do you think?

3 comments:

Liz said...

I always thought I led a sheltered childhood. Now I know it. I never heard of the Mr. Men or Little Miss books. Thanks for bringing these to my life. I can die a happy Little Miss now.

Anonymous said...

Buttoon......you kill me :)

Anonymous said...

Strange... I was actually trying to find stuff on these guys the other day. Good timing.