Thursday, September 28, 2006

We're taking bets that you know people...

Hello WTBT Readers!!! Fall is officially here and New England is at its most beautiful. The trees are turning great colors and the leaves are beginning to fall. What a great time of year! I hope you enjoy today's question. There is only one question and it pertains to people you know. You don't have to be nice and you don't have to use their real names if you want. You could use nicknames if you need. Please put your answers in the comments section and invite others to participate. You can be anonymous if you have to be.

A. List 5 people you know. Then describe each of them in 5 words.

Answers:

A1. Ian - Friend, Funny, Passionate, Political, Righteous
A2. Niamh - Irish, Intelligent, Persnickety, Complex, Witty
A3. Lisa - Creative, Thoughtful, Baker, Driven, Easy-going
A4. Pascha - City, Direct, Hysterical, Open, Black
A5. Crazy Mother - Unrealistic, Overbearing, Mean, Liar, Loco

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me so long to get here Greg.

1. Robin-Caring, Talented, Surprising, Honest, Funny.
2. Alex-Conceited, Foul-mouthed, 2 faced, Hard working, Disciplined
3. Terri-Silly, Smart, Trendy, Honest, Always there
4. Perf-Passionate, short, food lover, patient, over achiever.
5. Greg-Funny, smart, work minded/obsessed, trustworthy, mysterious

And also? Wow. Now you're Mom's a liar? Yikes.

GMadrid said...

Not my crazy mother. Another one.

GMadrid said...

Weird. My first comment doesn't show up. I will try again. My crazy mother isn't a liar, just crazy. The crazy mother that I am referring to is someone I have had contact with recently.

Anonymous said...

I see both comments *shrug*. Anyways....

1. Steve - Caring, driven, funny, loving, intelligent
2. Mom - Caring, gullible, musical, klutzy, hard-working
3. Laura - Cautious, emotional, trustworthy, honest, genuine
4. *Anonymous Co-worker* - slacker, gossiper, good-hearted, nice, complainer (I know, they all cross each other out, but some refer to her socially, the negative ones are her at work).
5. Dad - Silly, goofy, insightful, young-hearted, honest

Anonymous said...

Oh-I just assumed-sorry. When I see you write Crazy and Mother in the same sentence it's usually about your Mom.