Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We're taking bets this is some interesting info about Greg...

Alright I haven't done one of these lists on my blog and I am being a little bit lazy today. This is a combo of 5 different A to Z lists because some information I just don't want to share. :)

A - Age you lost your virginity? Late Bloomer and Catholic - 22
B - Band/Singer you are listening to right now? - John Mayer
C - Favorite Candy? Take 5 - The best candy bar ever
D - Dads name? Ronald
E - Easiest person to talk to? Niamh
F - Favorite TV Dad? It has to be Mr. Keaton from Family Ties. He was the bomb and never really got too mad.
G- Do you believe in Ghosts? Abso-freaking-lutely
H- Hardest topic to talk about? Growing old because it reminds me of my grandmother's last year.
I- Instrument you played or wish you could play? I played the Trumpet and loved it in 5th grade, but never practiced so my mother made me give it up.
J- Which celebrity Jessica do you like most? Jessica Alba - No contest. She is wicked hot.
K- How many people have you kissed & Do you remember all of their names? 15 and I remember all but one.
L- Longest Car Ride: Miami with the UML Crew '03 & '04
M- Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute? Spring Carnival '03 mini-golf trip
N- Nicknames: GMad, Shadow, G
O- Oh My God!!! or Yes! Yes! Yes!? Yes! Yes! Yes!
P- Person you last talked to on the phone? Angela aka Special for Project Runway plans.
Q- Quote that you feel represents you right now? "The true object of all human life is play. Earth is a task garden; heaven is a playground." G.K. Chesterton
R- Reason to smile currently? My awesome staff
S- Song you last sang out loud? Sleeping to Dream - Jason Mraz
T- Time you woke up? 7:00 am
U- Underwear type? Boxer Briefs
V- Age you lost virginity? Late Bloomer - 22
W- What word do you currently like the best? Moron - It needs to be brought back.
X - X-Rated or PG? - I can be a little bit of a prude so normally PG.
Y- Your first crush? Mrs. Spinelli - my third grade teacher
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah im down with the boxer briefs