Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WTBT Volume 55 Series 2006...

We're taking bets that...

* Elmo TMX is going to be bad-ass.
* the Steelers really sucked offensively last night.
* How I Met Your Mother had a great beginning to the new season.
* you wish you had pancake Sundays.
* it is nice to see Nomar succeeding in LA.
* what goes up must come down. :)
* the return of Peter Gammons to SportCenter and Baseball Tonight is incredible news.
* Nicole Richie saying fat people don't get made fun of is as crazy as her eating a full meal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...I wonder what the severe psychological problem was. Maybe it was the fact that a 44 year old man got a 22 year olds wanker and he started to stray.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... uh... wow. Wow.

That's all I have to say about THAT.

GMadrid said...

I think the main problem is you used the term wanker. That's what I have to say. I mean may dong would have fit there a little better.

Nub or someone else's bat. I would choose the bat. :)

Anonymous said...

I think we are missing the point here... the new DONG must have been so bad that he actually decided that life would be better with no penis at all... that is pretty bad. There are three options to explain this:
1: he was actually a she
2: he got a dong from a different race
3: the psychological problems extend further than those created by the addition of his new appendage.

GMadrid said...

Good thoughts Mica. I am a little disturbed you thought it out so much, but everything you said is very valid. :)