Thursday, February 22, 2007

We're taking bets that C is for Cookie...

Hello WTBT readers. Sorry question time is running a little bit late. I hope that everyone is doing wonderful. Only 2 1/2 weeks until Spring Break for us here. I cannot wait. Enjoy these questions. They are very easy and very fun. Invite others to join as always.

A. What is your favorite type of cookie?

B. Do you prefer your cookies warm and soft or crisp and crunchy?

C. Cookie Monster is a great children's monster. Who is your favorite monster/non-human from your childhood shows/games/cartoons?

Answers:

A. My favorite type of cookie has been and always will be oatmeal raisin. There is something so wonderful about an oatmeal raisin cookie.

B. I will always go for warm and soft. WNEC made the best chocolate chip cookies I had ever had, but they were even better warm and soft. The only cookies that I like crunchy are Vienna Fingers and Oreos and they have a wonderful sugary inside.

C. Grover will always be my favorite Monster. I grew up with a heavy dose of Sesame Street so it would be hard for there to be any others.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite cookie is the oatmeal chocolate chip.

Served warm.

And I'd share them with Winnie the Pooh. Maybe.

Danielle said...

A. GREG!!! My favorite cookie is ALSO oatmeal raisin. I especially like them with a little bit of nuts in them... kind of like the way Panera makes them. :)

B. Depends on the cookie and how much milk I have. Chocolate chip or any chocolate cookie I actually prefer crunchy because it works better to dunk in milk, oatmeal raisin and peanut butter I prefer soft because I don't like those ones with milk. I prefer water with those ones (or tea... I know, I'm weird).

C. Grover... Cookie Monster... both good. But, I'm going to have to go with The Count. I also was heavily saturated with Sesame Street, so that was a tough one for me to pick. :)

Anonymous said...

Random appearance to Greg's Blog because I actually get a few minutes free at work...

Plus I like cookies!

#1 I like so many cookies! My favorite store bought are Rainbow Deluxe, the ones with the M&M's. My favorite homemade are Oatmeal Chocolate Chip. My current favorite to whip up is Pumpkin Chocolate Chip. They are healthy and have helped me to avoid other baked goods that aren't as good for me.

#2 I like homemade cookies warm and soft. All other cookies should be crisp or crunchy.

#3 It's not fair you named my 2 favorite monsters! Cookie Monster was my favorite musical monster, I had his album, "C is for Cookie" and I sang it as "C is for Christyn." Grover had one of my favorite books, "The Monster at the End of the Book."

Yay this was fun!

- Christyn

GMadrid said...

Lisa - Wow short response. You must be busy at work. I am disappointed you weren't definitive with your Winnie response. You are going to give him an Eeyore complex.

Danielle - I have always said great minds think alike. I am curious if you dunk them in water or just drink water with them? Great choice in Count. Ha Ha Ha.

Christyn - Good to see you enjoyed it. Every Thursday is another fun question. My favorite children's book is also The Monster at the End of the Book. Absolutely a classic.

Danielle said...

I do not dunk them in water. I merely enjoy sipping a taste of ice cold water in between bites, to cleanse my palatte.

Sometimes, if I have tea, however, I MAY dunk in tea. But doubtful, especially if a peanut butter cookie. :)

Liz said...

1. My favorite cookie is chocolate chip. But I do love Mint Milano from Pepperage Farm!

2. It depends on my mood if I would rather it warm and soft/chewy or crisp/crunchy. If I am buying cookies at the store, I get the crunchy...it just seems like there are too many preservatives in the soft/chewy cookies. (But I guess there are preservatives in any cookie you buy at the store.)

3. I like Snuffleupagus. He was Big Birds imaginary friend when I watched it. He was so likeable and friendly that I wanted to be his friend too. I hear now that he isn't imaginary any more. If you asked me who is my favorite monster not from childhood I would most definitely say Elmo. But he wasn't around when we were kids.

Michelle King said...

1) peanut butter cookies!

2) warm and chewy...mmmmmm

3) Grover...c'mon, who doesn't love the skit "Near....FAAAAARRRR!"?