Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We're taking bets that it is time to get LOST...

Finally the break is over. LOST is back on TV tonight with a recap episode and then the real thing at 10 pm ET. I for one cannot wait. There are so many questions that they promise to answer this season and for 16 weeks I will be glued to my TV or at the very least make sure it is TiVo'd. There are five questions that I have that must be answered in order for me to stay a fan:

1. How was Locke paralyzed? - They have teased us with this many times, but we have never found out and it is starting to piss me off. I have heard this is the time that we will find out and I hope that it delivers.

2. What the freak is wrong with Desmond? - Desmond was always a little bit weird. Even when we first met him running with Jack he was bizarre, but now he has crossed the line. Is he psychic or did he travel forward in time? What is going on our little English buddy?

3. When will we find out the fate of Walt & Michael? I know that you cannot really use the word fate when it comes to LOST, but they went sailing away and Styx wasn't with them. So where have they been and will they come back to the island? Wouldn't it be fun to find them with a posse of rescuers?

4. Why does the monster kill some and not others? Really the monster never should have killed Eko. He was a BA and BAs just don't die like that. Ask Chuck Norris. We really need the monster to be better explained because I think that it is controlled by something or someone.

5. How does Libby seem tied to everyone? Am I the only one who wonders about her? She seems like she is very pivotal to the entire story. Desmond and Hurley have definite connections, but it seems like there is more. Is she Desmond's ex-girlfriend's sister? That is what I think or she is from Dharma. Yep remember them? There is something fishy with her and I want to know what.

BONUS: What is up with the foot? - Giant, 4 toed foot. What the hell is that all about? I understand that LOST is about mysteries. Look at the title, but who spills that little nugget and then forgets about it? I love LOST but I hope you can give me a little satsifaction with these answers because I am ready for more questions if I have those answers.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

K... so I have to admit I don't watch LOST!, but... I read this anyways.

And... I'm dumb. I was like... what the heck's a "BA"? Then I thought, "Why didn't Greg just SAY 'bad@$$'?

Mags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Danielle: Greg talks in initials now...BA, BF...when he starts saying "LOL" irl...that's when it'll be too much.

Danielle said...

OMG... I get it now.

TTFN.

Mags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I somehow missed the STYX joke before. I don't know how, but I did, and now I think it's hysterical.

2.5 hrs and couninting...

Danielle: LMAO!