Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WTBT Volume 9 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* you can't believe that Apple and the Beatles have finally come up with a solution for the use of the name Apple.
* it will be nice to finally download some of the Beatles songs.
* Paul Pierce being sent home is just another bad thing for the Celtics.
* it's great Red Auerbach isn't alive to see these Celtics.
* you have to know when to hold em.
* being an astronaut doesn't give you the right to try and kidnap/murder someone.
* lack of oxygen will be used as a defense in that case.
* ex-Rev. Haggard is convinced he is completely heterosexual now, except when it comes to being around really hot guys.
* much like smoking if you only do it once in a while you are still a gay or at the very least bi-sexual.
* intensive counseling doesn't make how you are born go away.
* I am probably alienating some people from the blue states.
* there is nothing truly exciting going on in sports right now.
* you should be careful with your EZBake oven because it has been deemed a death trap.
* I may have exaggerated that last story.

4 comments:

the Book of Keira said...

I'm from a Blue state and I'm not alienated. My biggest problem with gay men is that none of them want me :-( And I'm accomodating.

If it's ass you want, then hey.... I'll take one for the team.

Not really. Well, it depends. Flamboyant tranny queens... no. Hot Abercrombie model... sure, why not?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know...intensive counseling can help change how you were born...

I was born a hater and now I'm a luvaaaa.

(I don't know what that means, I'm a little loopy today!)

GMadrid said...

108 - Good for you taking one for the team!!

Lisa - you don't want me to make fun then you make comments like that. It is real hard to not laugh you know.

Mags said...

Laughing WITH me is different that AT me.