Thursday, February 08, 2007

We're taking bets that sometimes you get scared...

Hello WTBT readers. Sorry question time is running a little bit late. I hope that everyone is staying warm and if you are from upstate NY you are not too snowed in. Enjoy today's questions and invite others to answer. As always the more the merrier!!!

A. What movie monster/villain scares you the most?

B. What is the one real life thing that scares you the most?

C. Have you ever scared someone on purpose that you almost peeped yourself laughing at their reaction?

Answers:

A. I would have to say that the Wicked Witch of the West. She creeps me out on a level that I don't even understand. So mean and scary.

B. Going backwards really fast. Basically that means that if I am on a roller coaster it can only go forward. Backward just is so unnatural and you cannot see where you are going. Plus it makes my tummy feel funny. :)

C. Absolutely!!! Usually it was my sister when we were kids as I was the mean older brother. Though I think my favorite was when I scared one of my RAs at my first job because he thought no one was in the building and surprise I was there. Hysterical. I actually think he peed a little. I know that's gross, but really funny.

8 comments:

Liz said...

I had to be the first!

1. Any character from a horror movie. I hate that genre because I hate to be scared.

2. Keifer Sutherland. Until 24 I couldn't watch anything he was in. I still don't like any of the movies he has done (except, maybe, Article 99). I find him scary all around.

3. I don't remember scaring someone that badly. I always feel horrible when I startle people that I have probably blocked it of my head.

Anonymous said...

1. Freddie from the Nightmare on Elm St's. There was one where he came up from inside the tub when someone was taking a bath, and to this day I still think of that when I go under water in the tub. But basically, I'm a wimp, so anything is scary.

2. Ending up alone and dying without anyone finding me for weeks. But Keifer Sutherland is also a great answer. His feet gross me out.

3. Lots of times! We used to play blindman's bluff when I was little and scaring someone who didn't know you were there but having to keep quiet was the BEST!

Danielle said...

1. The guy from Saw. 'Nuff said, as far as I'm concerned.

2. Dying in a fiery car wreck. Again, 'nuff said as far as I'm concerned.

3. I've never scared someone on purpose so much that I almost peeped myself - or pee-ed myself for that matter. :) Usually because every time I try to scare someone, I end up feeling really badly about it AS SOON as I scare them.

GMadrid said...

Wow I wouldn't have expected Kiefer to be an answer. Especially his feet Lisa.

the Book of Keira said...

1. Anyone who is really twisted creeps me out. The guy who played The Scarecrow in the newest Batman movie is an example. Also, Hannibal Lecter even though he is also sort of funny. Um... any child actor in a horror flick. You know the ones... big eyes and whatnot. That chick in the Ring.... ~shudders~

2. Being buried alive. God, that sends me into a panic attack. Especially if you are in a box or coffin or something and able to feel the lid some five inches from your face. Ack!

3. I am the ultimate prankster... I have fond memories of scaring the shit out of people. Now, I just mess with them a bit for amusement.

Anonymous said...

I have a new answer for #2: Being suffocated by an enormous annaconda like that boy in Brazil.

I have the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

And "heebie jeebies" is definately WAY underused...

P McT said...

A. Hannibal, cause well he'll kill you and eat you!

B. Random attacks...the stories where a person just beats the crap out of another for not reason. Cause the attacker must be going through some shit and the attackee may have been having a great day until...

C. Nope, can't say I have

Michelle King said...

Interesting questions...

1. Laugh all you want, but as a kid I was terrified of The Blob. My reasoning was this: you couldn't hide in a room or closet because it could just ooze through the cracks...

2. Failure. The idea of disappointing all those who love me is a scary thing.

3. I played so many horrible tricks on my younger brother growing up that I am surprised he isn't more traumatized...lol.