Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We're taking bets that it is better to be heard than seen...

Hey Everyone!! It is time for a list of what I have been listening to lately. Here are 20 songs that I am currently enjoying. Some of them might be a surprise.

1. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
2. Smile - Lily Allen
3. John Mayer - Gravity
4. U2 - With or Without You
5. Colorful - Rocco Deluca and the Burden
6. Here in Your Arms - Hellogoodbye
7. Doesn't Matter - Akon
8. Glamorous - Fergie w/ Ludacris
9. Runaway Love - Ludacris w/ Mary J. Blige
10. Ain't Too Proud to Beg - TLC
11. Wild World - Cat Stevens
12. One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head
13. Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani w/ Akon
14. You're All I Have - Snow Patrol
15. Sly - Cat Empire
16. Read My Mind - The Killers
17. The Story - Brandi Carlile
18. Grace Kelly - Mika
19. Tell Me About It - Joss Stone
20. Poppin - Chris Brown

1 comment:

Michelle King said...

Oh man! Def Leppard was a high school mainstay. I still love that tune (and am a bit apalled that saying that dates me like nothing else can). I really like the song "Gravity" as well. Very cool. What have I been listening to of late? A lot of different things...from Tonic to Josh Groban, Glass Tiger to Justin Timberlake, Daughtry to Sarah McLachlan...I'm all over the place!