Thursday, February 15, 2007

We're taking bets that pets are fun...

Hello WTBT readers!!! I hope that everyone is doing splendid. I am happy because we finally have some snow on the ground here is Southern New England. Here are a fun questions about animals and your childhood. Have fun and invite others to join in!!!

A. What animal did you really want as a pet when you were a child, but never got?

B. If you were going to get a new pet today what would you name him or her?

C. What was your favorite childhood board game?

Answers:

A. I really wanted an elephant when I was little. I loved the fact that they blew a horn from their snout. I think that is why I took up trumpet as a kid too.

B. I would name him Jake. I think that is really a great name for a male pet especially a dog.

C. I really liked to play Boggle. I still do. It is something that my family plays and I am the current champion. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. A pony. There was a barn next door and we had a HUGE field and woods. It totally could have worked. My parents were lame. And so was Santa. 8(

B. Oscar

C. It's not a board game, but I really like Battleship. It also doubled as my "Operator" board when we played office.

the Book of Keira said...

1. I wanted a tiger... I loved the idea of cruising around with some huge, scary animal but I imagined it would be very sweet and let you snuggle it...lol.

2. Steve. I love the idea of giving animals human names. It's why I love Spongebob Squarepants pet snail/cat... Gary. It cracks me up.

I enjoyed a lot of board games but my favorite was trivial pursuit. I also liked pictionary a lot because I was good at it...lol.

the Book of Keira said...

Why in the hell is it denying my blogger account and making me use my google one???

~the108

Danielle said...

A. So... in the 4th grade the MSPCA brought "Cool Pets" to my class, and one of them was a Boa Constrictor. Then I found out you could have small snakes as pets and I've wanted one ever since. But since no one else wants one and I don't live by myself... no snake for me.

B. When Steve and I get a pug, we're probably going to name it Abu.

C. I always liked "Operation", but to be honest and lame - I loved Checkers, and also Chinese Checkers. :)

Anonymous said...

wow... i have always said i would name my dog jake too. thats kinda crazy.

GMadrid said...

Lisa - Be careful what you say about Santa

Karma - A tiger would be super cool especially one like Hobbes.

Danielle - I think you should get a snake because Steve has a huge fish tank. Also is Abu from Aladdin?

Mica - Great minds think alike.

Danielle said...

Abu is from Aladdin, yes. That's our favorite Disney movie.

Michelle King said...

A. A dolphin. I thought I could keep it in the bathtub...lol

B. Atticus (main character in To Kill A Mockingbird...Gregory Peck at his finest), which is the name I gave my turtle back in college.

C. I loved playing Game of Life (because of the wheel you got to turn) and Yahtzee (my whole family would play for hours)