Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WTBT Volume 15 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* you are tired of hearing about Britney Spears.
* sometimes when companies do the right thing it never gets talked about.
* if you have a cat then you must get a Rapcat for them.
* your cat will probably won't be down for Rapcat.
* Wisconsin made me look like an idiot after losing to Michigan St.
* you need to be careful when you piss off grandma.
* A-Rod keeps putting his foot in his mouth and pretty soon it is going to get him out of New York.
* A-Rod makes you respect Derek Jeter even more than you did before.
* yes even Red Sox fans respect Derek Jeter.
* this guy's fall is a miracle and a lesson for everyone.
* Ian Ziering is making a comeback on Dancing with the Stars, but don't you worry that an 80 year old will get hurt trying to dance on that show.
* Ian Ziering is closer to Kelsey Grammar's age than Justin Timberlake's.
* it is E-Anne not I-Anne.
* you never thought I would devote any of my blog to Ian Ziering.
* it is a great day because Jennifer Love Hewitt was born today. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is grandma's gonna be pissed you messed with her link.

What are people thinking anyway? Rapcat...dumb!

This is a popular day for birthdays.

Danielle said...

Who cares about Steve Sanders. What about the fact that Joey Fatone is going to be on Dancing with the Stars? Huh? Huh?

GMadrid said...

Lisa - oops. I have fixed it. It is a popular day for birthdays.

Danielle - I know that it probably makes Pascha happy and it gives hope for a JT guest appearence.

Danielle said...

I also thought of P as soon as I saw that. They pick the most random people for that show. You know who I would love to see get on there... Jaleel White. That's who. :)

Anonymous said...

YES! I agree Danielle...Urkel would totally be great to watch!!

And holy cow! That grandma must be buff-breaking 5 windows with chairs?!? Craziness.

Can you imagine what her strength would be if she weren't drunk and belligerant?!?