Monday, February 05, 2007

WTBT Volume 8 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* the Super Bowl was pretty boring.
* the Colts might not have deserved to win, but they earned the win and that has to count for something.
* I really liked the Taco Bell lions. I hope they become a constant.
* you have to root for this guy to win any and all chili eating contests.
* big conferences better be afraid of top ten Butler.
* Dominck Rhodes should have beaten Peyton Manning for Super Bowl MVP.
* you cannot wait until 10 pm on Wednesday for LOST!!!
* Turner deserved the $2 million fine for their stupid marketing campaign.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10pm.

Wednesday.

Can't wait.

How'd you know?

Barb said...

I liked the Super Bowl this year. I hate when it's very one-sided and you pretty much know the outcome at halftime. :)

the Book of Keira said...

I agree with Skittles... I too enjoyed the game this year for the same reason although I can't believe ANYONE was named MVP because they were all a tad sucky.

Taco Bell lions were cute but if I have to see the snicker's commercial one more time I'm going to vomit. Blech!

Good halftime show this year. Not too overdone, not too underdone and Prince had a good performance.

:-)

GMadrid said...

True it wasn't one sided, but it was still pretty boring. I was pretty impressed with Prince though he was quite phallic behind the sheet.