Thursday, February 01, 2007

WTBT Volume 7 Series 2007...

We're taking bets that...

* Joe Biden needs to choose his words just a little more carefully during his presidential campaign.
* the Boston Celtics might be lucky to win five more games this season.
* it is appalling how some people treat animals.
* gives congrats to Theo Epstein and his new wife on their secret marriage.
* July 21st is going to be an exciting day for Harry Potter fans.
* I am truly hoping Harry lives to see another day.
* it's a bird, it's a plane, it's SUPER BIG BABY!!!
* despite Wisconsin's lose yesterday to Indiana they will be in the Final Four come March.
* Paula Abdul seems to be getting crazier.
* you didn't think that last statement was possible.
* Kevin Durant announced to the world yesterday that Greg Oden will be the second pick in the NBA draft.
* I am really hoping for 5 to 6 inches of snow tomorrow.
* most people will think I am crazy for that statement.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you pass up "Super Tonio" and use "Super Big Baby"?

Super Tonio...c'mon!

I don't know about in Hamden, but here there's only a 30% chance of flurries. I'm hoping for a blizzard of epic proportion so I don't have to go to work.

But 70% chance of nothing is a lot.

death commish said...

I guess when my younger brother was 12 lbs, 3 oz when he was born, this just doesn't impress me much.

Anonymous said...

This just in-3-6 inches likely.

Which reminds me of a joke I was forwarded today:

What happens when you predict snow but don't get any!

We had a female news anchor that,
the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't,
turned to the weatherman and asked:

"So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?"

Barb said...

Paula Abdul seems drunk! I heard she might be getting replaced.

the Book of Keira said...

Oooohhh.... you want some juicy Harry Potter gossip then you'll have to read my blog for today. Although, as a guy, you might become sickened by it :-)

I must agree that something is up with Paula Abdul. At least, I hope so because it's pretty interesting and I just luuurve the drama if it's not mine.

I'm bored. I'll probably comment on every damn blog you've got.