Thursday, September 23, 2004

WTBT Monthly Music Contest #2

This monthly column will test how well you know your music. I will include 15 music lines below. You need to name the title of the song and artist who sang it. Some of them will be easy and some will be difficult. They will rang from the 50's to today and from any type of music. E-mail me your answers to Gregory_Madrid@uml.edu. I will declare a winner on Wednesday morning. The top 3 people will win a special prize that I will mail to you. It doesn't matter if you don't know them all to at least give it a try. I will also post all of the answers in the comments section on Wednesday evening. Have fun.

We're taking bets that...

* Life is demanding without understanding
* it’s just the flameThat burns your change to keep you insane
* You’ve been thinkingAnd I’ve been drinking
* Noble kings and princes would bow whene’er they came (Original Artist)
* I don’t mind stealing bread
* You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine
* It was worth it just to learn from sleight-of-hand
* I see you’ve got your list out, say your piece and kiss off.
* Don't let your aim ever stray and if all your hopes survive your destiny will arrive
* he was a missing person who nobody missed at all
* I’ll treat you righ come with me baby be mine tonight
* I am for real never meant to make your daughter cry
* You play with words you play with love
* I need someone to help me outInstead of a scrub like you
* I said it’s all good and it’s all in fun so get in the pit and try to love someone
* We’ll have time for coffee flavored kisses and a bit of conversation.

PS - You should try to not use GOOGLE or another search engine. I won't know the truth, but the guilt should get to you. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »