Wednesday, September 15, 2004

WTBT Movie Winners

Here are the answers to the movie contest. Sorry it was so hard for some of you.

1. Anchorman - Will Farrell
2. Fight Club - Ed Norton
3. About Last Night - John Belushi
4. Dead Poets Society - Robert Sean Leonard
5. Deer Hunter - Chuck Aspegren
6. Rainman - Dustin Hoffman
7. Wayne's World - Mike Myers, Alice Cooper & Pete
8. Wizard of Oz - Judy Garland
9. Night of the Living Dead - Unknown Actor
10. Eurotrip - Travis Webster & Jacob Pitts
11. European Vacation - Chevy Chase
12. Ghostbusters 2 - Bill Murray
13. Godfather 2 - Al Pacino
14. Krull - David Battley
15. Back to the Future - Crispin Glover

Congrats to Rosie Lankowski for getting the most right and being the only one to submit them. She will get a nice set of shiny pencils. :)

4 comments:

Nai said...

Umm,

I beleive that I emailed my answers to you.

GMadrid said...

Never got it Ian. Sorry :(

Nai said...

Strange, It is in my outbox. HMMmmm. I suspect that I am being repaid for being "creative" on the first contest!

GMadrid said...

Nope. Just never got to me.