Thursday, September 02, 2004

WTBT Movie Contest...

This is my movie contest. Here is an example "You had me hello." The answer is "Jerry Maguire" and Renee Zellweger This monthly column will test how well you know your movies. I will include 15 lines below. You need to name the movie and actor(s) who said it. Sometimes I will include the character's name(s) who said it. Some of them will be easy and some will be difficult. They will rang from the 50's to today and from any type of movie. E-mail me your answers to Gregory_Madrid@uml.edu by . I will declare a winner on Tuesday morning. The top 3 people will win a special prize that I will mail to you. I will also post all of the answers in the comments section on Tuesday evening. Remember you don't have to be perfect to win. Everyone has a shot. Have fun.

Good luck to everyone. Please comment if you like this column.

PS - You should try to not use GOOGLE or another search engine. I won't know the truth, but the guilt should get to you. :)

We're taking bets that...

* Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast!

* When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.

* Bernie : Are you getting serious? Well, she seemed like a hell of a girl. From what little I saw of her. Not too this. Not too that. Very kind of, um, what?... Ah, what the fuck, I only saw her for a minute. First impressions of this kind can often be misleading. Does she give head?

* Neil : For the first time in my life, I know what I want to do! And for the first time, I'm going to DO IT! Whether my father wants me to or not! Carpe diem!

* You're so full of shit, you're gonna float away.

* Raymond: I'm an excellent driver. (THIS IS EASY!!!)

* - So, do you come to Milwaukee often?
- Well, I'm a regular visitor here, but Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors. The French missionaries and explorers began visiting here in the late 16th century.
- Hey, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name?
- Yes, Pete, it is. In fact , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
- I was not aware of that.

* Where do you want to be oiled first?

* Kill the brain, and you kill the ghoul. (Original Movie - No actor needed)

* Jamie: Do you guys wanna see my itinerary? Cooper : Do you wanna see my balls?

* She queens. And she vacuums.

* Uh, perhaps you can help me? I'm looking for a love-potion aerosol, that I can spray on a certain Penthouse Pet, to obtain her total submission.

* I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies.

* I am Ergo the magnificent. Short in stature, tall in power, narrow of purpose and wide of vision. And I do not travel with peasants and beggars. Goodbye!

* Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.