Tuesday, October 19, 2004

We're taking bets that it was another wild night...

So the Sox did it again!!! It really is amazing that I missed the ending. :( Oh yes we had a flood once again here in my 18 Story Ark. Noah would be proud that we try to save people's stuff two by two.

We actually didn't have that much ruined stuff this time. My staff is absolutely awesome and it truly was a team effort with the residents of the floor. It is amazing how quickly people come together in times of trouble. I wonder if it is like that because of 9/11 or it has always been like that but you just don't get to see it often. God Bless Fox Hall!!!

David Ortiz is now my new hero at least. I know that the Sox are just giving us all hope so that we can be crushed in the end, but it is fun. At least tonight was not as late as yesterday. Hopefully Katie Couric will get some sleep because yesterday morning she said it was Friday and not Monday. At least the best people in the world make mistakes. Like all the New Yorkers who chose to be Yankee fans. TOM MOCCIA AKA HUGE YANKEE FAN I MISS YA BUDDY!!! I Hope it is as fun in CA as it here in the Northeast.