Friday, October 01, 2004

We're taking bets that people can be freaks...

This is a continuation of an old post Weird People. I have seen a ton of freakish or odd stuff lately and I want to comment on it. So here will be just a few things that I have seen and the special comments that I have about them.

- Guys who freak out when a TV camera is pointed towards them. This happens all the time at sporting events. What is that all about? Are they trying to impress someone? Maybe they have TIVO and they are going to run home to show their friends that they were the biggest idiot on TV. Being excited that your team is winning is one thing but ripping off your shirt or screaming at the top of your lungs when no audio is going out makes no sense. Gentlemen relax a little put up you index finger and show that your team is number one. Say hello to your mom. Even try to be funny because you don't want your 15 minutes of fame to put you into the IDIOT Hall of Fame.

- People who have sex with their doors open. I work in a 18 story high rise residence hall. If your door is open everyone in the world can see you. Is this what people really want? No one wants to hear it let alone see it. Well maybe we do want to see it, but with the right angles and stuff. Tangent sorry. Please close your door when having sex. I don't need to see your ugly ass when I am walking by your room.

- People who walk out into the street in front of traffic and then decide to walk at a snail's pace. What the heck is that about? I have no issue with you trying to cross the street but freaking move people. Pedestrians may have the right of way, but life says I have the right to run you over with my SUV.

- A man and a women having sex at two in the afternoon in their public shower. I understand that you might have a need to get your freak on and getting caught can add to your excitement but two in the afternoon. Of course you are going to get caught. The funny thing is they actually had the gall to try and hide it from me and my RA even though we were standing outside the door. Then they seemed appalled that I gave them a lecture while they stood in their towels. I could have embarrassed them more by telling them they needed a tan and to workout a little more, but I refrained from that.

No comments: