Monday, October 04, 2004

WTBT Movie Contest #2

This monthly column will test how well you know your movies. I will include 15 lines below. You need to name the movie and actor(s) who said it. Sometimes I will include the character's name(s) who said it. Some of them will be easy and some will be difficult. They will rang from the 50's to today and from any type of movie. E-mail me your answers to Gregory_Madrid@uml.edu by . I will declare a winner on Monday morning. The top 3 people will win a special prize that I will mail to you. I will also post all of the answers in the comments section on Tuesday evening. Remember you don't have to be perfect to win. Everyone has a shot. Have fun. Good luck to everyone. Please comment if you like this column.

PS - You should try to not use GOOGLE or another search engine. I won't know the truth, but the guilt should get to you. :)
PS#2 - Previous winners should get stuff by mail Monday or Tuesday. I had some delays.

We're taking bets that...

- Enough about you, Casanova. Talk about her. She's smart, fun, the hair, the eyes - pick a feature.
- Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central on our journey to Hell and beyond.
- You don't buy black underwear unless you want somebody to see it.
- Coach Harris: I want to see you, and the other girls, in the locker room, now!
- say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don't mean your pals in the winnebago.
- Billy: So you lost your job? I've lost twenty of them since graduation. Plus a wife and kid. And, in a new development this morning, a handful of hair in the shower drain.
- He's more machine now than man; twisted and evil.
- Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. And you may quote me.
- Funny, the damage a silly little book can do, especially in the hands of a silly little girl.
- Evil does not wear a bonnet!
- If Wilbur is killed and his trough stands empty day after day, you'll grow so thin we can look right through your stomach and see objects on the other side.
- I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
- Yes. You're Sardo Numsie. Ha-ha-ha. Look, I don't care who you are. I do care that you kidnapped a little kid, though.
- Do you see the fuckin' emotion I'm goin' through right now? That means this shit is serious. That means me and this motherfucker's not vibin' right now. That's what that shit means.
- Car Rental Lady: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumbass smile off your rosy fucking cheeks! Then you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!
- Please, no, por favor, por favor, please no, I implore you. I was doing it for my family! My mother she's sick and my father he lives off the garbage. The king offered me much money and I have a little brother...