Tuesday, November 08, 2005

We're taking bets that Dennis Quaid was creepy...

Here are a few observations of the past few days.

* Dennis Quaid was extremely scary in the opening promo for Monday Night Football. First what does he have to do with either the Pats or Colts? Second, does being in Any Given Sunday and The Rookie give him the right to be someone who should be involved with real sports? His yelling at the audience was extremely disturbing.

* I never thought I would see a "civilized" country go through a Civil War, but I think it may happen in France. 12 days of rioting that just seems to be getting worse is not good for any countries government. Let them eat cake I say.

* The Colts are not really a better team this year. I truly think the Patriots and the rest of the league have gotten worse. Their defense still gave up 21 points to the Pats. I think they are going to have a rough time come January.

* It is not often that cheerleaders make the news. These two are prize winners though. 2 - 4 - 6 8 - Who do we appreciate? Bathroom stalls Bathrooms Stalls. Yeah Yeah!!!

* If you get a chance you should watch the repeat of yesterday's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. His interview with future president Barack Obama was fantastic. It's on at 10 am, 2 pm and 8 pm today. If you are watching any television regularly this should be what you watch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

- Dennis Quaid was extremely creepy last night. I didn't get it either.

- What isn't helping the Pats is that half of their players are either out with injuries (i.e. Seymour, Faulk, Light) or are playing with injuries (Dillon, McGinnest, Brown). What I caught of last night's game was a good game though.

- Peyton Manning plays dirty and it pissed me off.

P McT said...

UMM GMad i'm kinda disappointed I didnt' see a humorous blog about the pirates and the cruise ship

Anonymous said...

Yeah, P has a point. Yargh!!!

GMadrid said...

I would agree with you Pascha, but it is hard to agree with someone who has a blog that hasn't been touched in over a month. :)

P McT said...

OH Damn Greg....it like that I thought only my and my girl read that joint
I thought you had love for me you just PUT ME ON BLAST, son