Monday, November 21, 2005

WTBT Movie Quiz Holiday Edition 2005...

Hey everyone!!! Time for a holiday movie/TV quiz. It includes Holiday specials and some movies that I consider Christmas movies and you might not. There will be ten quotes and they will start from easy to hardest. Answer them in the comments section. The movie and who said it(either the actor or the character). Remember even answer if you don't know them all. Good Luck :)

1. Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - brousing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?
2. Observe the Bumble's one weakness... The bumble sinks! Ha ha!
3. Aunt Clara had for years not only perpetually labored under the delusion that I was 4 years old, but also a girl.
4. Whew! Stay in here much longer and I'll really make a splash in the world.
5. You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa.
6. And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
7. Just once, I'd like a regular, normal Christmas. A little eggnog... a fuckin' Christmas tree... a little turkey. But, no. I gotta crawl around in this motherfuckin' tin can.
8. Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren't a holiday season. I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?
9. Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.
10. Well, well, Mrs. Claus. How's your husband doing? Out doing another commercial for my brother?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stink at this particular quiz...

2. "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" (Bumbles also bounce, for the record). Said by Cornelius.

3. A Christmas Story... I think? Ralphie.

9. Bridget Jones' Diary. Said by Bridget Jones (Renee Zelwiger)

Theresa said...

1. Nat'l lampoon's Christmas vacation Clark Griswald
2. Rudolph-the miner guy
3. Christmas Story-Ralphie
4. Frosty the snowman-Frosty
5. Badder Santa-
6. Planes trains automobiles-Steve Martin
7.
8. Peanuts Christmas show-Charlie Brown
9. Home Alone-Kevin
10.

Pretty good?

Anonymous said...

1. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
2. Rudolph
3. The Christmas Story

8. Charlie Brown Christmas
9. Home Alone


... I think those are right!