Wednesday, November 23, 2005

We're taking bets that he had a face only a mother could love...

The 3-Time Ugliest Dog World Champion died recently in Santa Barbara, CA. It truly was an ugly dog as you can see. This dog, Sam, was able to cause nightmares in children like no other dog since Cujo. Sam also caused the break-up of his owner's relationship with her boyfriend as he was repulsed by it. That may be the best excuse for a break-up ever. "I really care about you, but you dog is too ugly and therefore I cannot be with you anymore." People say some guys are shallow, but I can kind of see where this guy is coming from. This dog is completely fugly. Even the playtpus is looking pretty next to this creature. I actually think that people will avoid my blog because I have posted this picture. With Thankgiving right around the corner I for one am glad I will not have to see anymore pictures of this dog. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He IS very ugly...but oddly enough, kind of silly too.

I mean, LOOK at those chompers! Just imagine the incredible lisp he'd have and the kind of voice he'd speak in. He'd be all macho and stuff too, thinking he's God's gift to bitches everywhere.

Kinda funny.

Anonymous said...

Steve and I compared that dog to a car wreck. It's awful, but, you can't stop looking at it!

Nai said...

It looks just like the thing that sits to the side of Jabba The Hutt in "Return of the Jedi" (and I don't mean Princess Leia).

Anonymous said...

Hi blogger bud, I enjoyed reading about what you are interested in.

Thank You,

dog trainer in illinois

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »