Sunday, November 06, 2005

We're taking bets that I am a true fan...

I took this quiz.

You Are: Jason Varitek
You are the heart and soul of the Red Sox. You are willing to put you money where your mouth is when it comes to the Sox, and if needed, a little glove to the face too! You call Fenway your second home, though you would probably live in the bleachers if you could. Be proud, you are a true Red Sox fan! Congrats!

I think this sums me up very well. To all you Red Sox fans. Take the quiz and enjoy. :)

3 comments:

Liz said...

I am David Ortiz...You are "Mr. Clutch". You are content to wait on the bench until your turn at bat. You don't make too much noise until the game is on the line. You aren't too flashy or the loudest in the crowd, but whenever the Sox need you, you deliver. Big Papi.

I would say that is a good evaluation of my Red Sox devotion.

Anonymous said...

I am also the cutie known as Jason Varitek.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »