Thursday, November 10, 2005

We're taking bets you remember a coach in your life...

Question Time at WTBT. Post your answers in the comments section. You can be anonymous and you only have to answer the questions you want. Have fun!!!

A. Who is your favorite TV Coach of All-Time? (Below are a few of the examples)
Ernie "Coach" Pantusso - Cheers
Hayden Fox - Coach
Coach McGuirk - Home Movies
Coach Reeves - White Shadow

B. What song do you know that many others hate, but you actually love?

Answers

A. This is a real tough choice for me as Coach McGuirk really has come on strong. I would have to say that it is Coach from Cheers. There wasn't a more lovable guy around. He was always there when you needed him and he was always trying to be a teacher. The fact that he could get hit in the head with a baseball anytime it was pitched is purely icing on the cake.

B. Although it is tough for me to admit this I do love "The Macarena". It is a repetative song, but it reminds me when I was an Orientation Leader at WNEC. I had to learn the dance and it brings back such fun memories. To this day when I hear it I have the urge to do the dance. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A. I'm with you on Coach from Cheers. He was a great guy, and it was definitely sad when he passed away. :-(

B. I'm also with you on the "Macarena", but I have to add to that "The Wild Wild West". Both of them make me want to dance. "The Cha Cha Slide", however, makes me want to punch myself in the face repeatedly with brass knuckles.