Monday, January 23, 2006

We're taking bets that being naked is fun...

Alright I am officially mad at the NYPD. I know they are the toughest police force in the world and everything, but they are also party poopers. The 5th Annual No pants Subway day was yesterday and NYPD arrested 8 people. These people were at least in their underwear. What happened to fun things like the UMass Lowell naked run or random streakers? We are becoming a society that is too uptight about things while at the same time doing crazy risque stuff all the time. What's the deal?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck. Not about doing the "No Pants" thing, but yuck about the thought of sitting on the subway (especially in New York) with just undies on.

I mean, there is always at least 1 unidentified sticky thing and always the distinct smell of urine.

Anonymous said...

Random streakers... you must be referring to the guy I saw during winter finals '01 that I was dumb enough to yell down the hall...

"I need your ID!!"

Followed by, under my breath... he's naked, there's not going to be an ID.... ;-)

P McT said...

I'm actually shocked that NYPD arrested those people, especially since in NY naked people are running rampant.

Lisa here is a tip from a real New Yorker sit on the train only you'll be on there for while and NEVER hold on unless you have hand sanitizer or gloves on...thats why you'll always see people fight for the spot to lean on the door or you perfect your train surfin skills!