Wednesday, January 11, 2006

We're taking bets that Mr. Blackwell knows what he is talking about...

Mr. Blackwell just released his Worst Dressed in 2005 List today. On top of the list is Britney Spears. How is it possible that Nicorette I mean Nicolette Sheriday (last year's worst) did not make the list again? She takes trampy to an all new level. I also wonder how Lil Kim doesn't make the list every year. I mean I've never met her and I think I know her breast on a first name basis. Maybe he felt bad because she is a jail bird. Below is the rest of the list. Can you think of anyone else that should be on this list?

2. Mary Kate Olsen
3. Jessica Simpson
4. Eva Longoria
5. Mariah Carey
6. Paris Hilton
7. Anna Nicole Smith
8. Shakira
9. Lindsay Lohan
10. Renee Zellweger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe Lil Kim will make it soon-I don't think "Jailhouse Orange" looks good on anyone.

Anonymous said...

I think it's interesting that there are no guys on this list...

I'll add a pseudo-guy.

Michael Jackson. His trial-wear looked like something out of his sister's Rhythm Nation video from the early '90's. :-)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »