Sunday, January 22, 2006

We're taking bets that the stage is set...

So it is the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XL. No that doesn't mean that this Super Bowl is gaining weight. Those are Roman Numerals silly. I think it will be a fantastic game and I cannot of two teams that I would rather watch after my Patriots were eliminated. I think that the Steelers are going to win 27 to 24 with Ben Rothlisberger making an unbelievable play to win the game. Then the debate will start whether he will be as good as Tom Brady. My question is what do you think the first commercial will be after the kick-off. I am voting that it will be a Budweiser commercial with the Clydesdales. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the first 5 minutes of the game... but the Bud Commercial with the Clydesdales that I caught later on in the second half was HILARIOUS!!! :-)

Theresa said...

COMMERCIALS?? COMMERCIALS?? I'm not even gonna SEE any commercials!! ha ha...GOOOO STEELERS!!!!

P McT said...

yeah so I totally read that as Super Bowl XL(extra large)...can ya tell i'm not really into football. You know the superbowl would be way more appealing to me if there was a marching band at half time!

Anonymous said...

The Rolling Stones don't do it for you P? What about Janet Jackson's Breasticle 2 years ago? ;-)

Anonymous said...

What a great site Weight lose fitness program cochran chair company culinary school Howard chairs